Instructions for Requesting Florida Department of Health in Broward County programs and/or services at your event:
• Complete a Request for Health Vendors 540 kb form and return via email to email@example.com .
• Follow our Tips 144 kb to plan a successful health event.
• The form will be emailed to the Outreach Planning Group Distribution List. This list consists of individuals representing Health Department programs and community health partners.
• Representatives from Health Department programs will contact you directly. Keep in mind, the Health Department receives numerous requests. Participation is based upon staff availability.
• Community organizations interested in participating will contact you directly.
• It is recommended that you continue to contact additional agencies for support.
• Please note it is our policy that we do not post events that charge vendors.
Call (954) 467-4700 Ext: 5801 for more information
Meeting Schedule for 2010
3 PM (first Wednesday of every month)
Florida Department of Health in Broward County– Central Campus
Fort Lauderdale Health Center (2nd Floor Auditorium)
2421 SW 6 avenue Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33315
Helpful Planning Links
• Broward County Public Schools Calendar
• Broward Health Calendar of Events
• Immunization Calendar
• Memorial Healthcare System Calendar of Events